SmartScreen.co.uk is the leading vocational education website for teaching and learning support resources. Set up by City & Guilds in 2001, SmartScreen provides high quality online resources for over 140 City & Guilds qualifications.
SmartScreen provides qualification-specific and unit-specific, online support for tutors, assessors and learners of City & Guilds qualifications. The high quality support materials have been produced by our subject matter experts. SmartScreen complements the entire teaching and learning experience, supporting centres and tutors in the delivery and support of City & Guilds qualifications.
SmartScreen supports over 140 City & Guilds qualifications with more than 80,000 pages including downloadable documents and interactive activities.
SmartScreen provides great value for money. For an annual fee per level of a qualification, a centre will gain unlimited access to all the support for that specific level of the qualification. Centres are given admin rights to issue as many tutor and learner logins as required.
More than 2,000 centres are now using SmartScreen, why not join them?
SmartScreen benefits centres by...
- saving tutors' time and centres' money by providing relevant, qualification and unit-specific support in one centralised place
- providing high quality support materials, written by City & Guilds subject matter experts
- providing online discussion forums for tutors to ask questions to an expert and a place to share best practice with peers in their subject area
- helping improve retention rates and attainment levels of learners by providing them with revision support and sample test questions and assignments
- assisting in meeting ICT targets
SmartScreen supports tutors and learners by...
- saving tutors' time in preparing support materials from scratch, by providing qualification and unit-specific support, in one central place
- broadening the range of resources available to tutors and learners and providing high quality support materials produced by City & Guilds subject matter experts
- providing an online forum for tutors to discuss issues with peers and to ask questions to our City & Guilds experts in your subject area
- helping learners prepare for assessment with revision activities, sample test questions and sample assignments
- helping remove the barriers to learning, and improving the retention rate and attainment levels of learners
- encouraging learner autonomy, self-direction and development through self-study beyond classroom or workshop sessions
- providing learners with qualification-specific career advice and career case studies of other learners
- encouraging learner engagement and motivation.
SmartScreen is unique in the vocational education market.
Find out which qualifications we currently support here.
To subscribe online now please click here.